Sunday 28 February 2016

29 faces: three more

Phew, it was hard this weekend to get my faces done. So many things to do, it's always hard for me to do any art in the weekend.On Friday I made another scribble-face:


For some reason he reminds me of President Obama :-) Albeit a very sad-looking Obama .... Probably getting depressed by all the people voting for Trump. Can't blame him ... Even I am getting depressed by that! I'm still trying to make a female scribble face, but no success so far. Somehow they always turn out like men ...

The second one is a very quick one made with a new tool that I discovered yesterday thanks to Susupetal. It's called Harmony and it's something similar to Scribbler. Haven't had time to explore it but it looks like I'll be having lots of fun with it :-) It's free and you can find it here!
 Last one is another rock, for my market next weekend:


Only one more face to go!! Can't believe another month is gone already! I'll be posting it tomorrow.
Thanks for visiting, see you tomorrow! ♥



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link to Harmony! I can tell I'll be playing with it too! AND, I LOVE your rocks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you got inspired by Harmony, it is a lot of fun, I can assure you.

    Last day of February! Thanks for your inspirational faces, once again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wiser words were never said...yes it does look like him!! Love the style of the second one...so unique and cool!! All wonderful work! Can't wait to try harmony!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why yes, He does resemble the President! How funny!!
    I just LOVE that rock face- beautiful!!!
    hugs,Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your faces, Denthe, and thanks for the March desktop background, am enjoying! Also continuing to enjoy my 2016 calendar, xoxo. Aimeslee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing your thoughts about my work. Because I am getting too many spammer comments, l have to use Captcha, sorry. Hope this is not a problem for you !