Wednesday 2 September 2015

29 faces day 2

I have been experimenting a bit with coloured pencils. Last I saw a video of PeonyandParakeet, she has a great way of using coloured pencils in her art. I didn't quite manage to do what I had in mind, so in the end I limited myself to drawing a face and doing the hair in coloured pencils. Here she is:

I will probably add a quote or something to the black area, but for now it's a face and I'll leave it like this :-)

Interested in joining ther 29 faces challenge? Here's the link. Go have a look, it's fun!
Thanks for visiting, see you tomorrow!

10 comments:

  1. Love her! The hair is really great ♡♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her! The hair is really great ♡♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this Denise. The colors really pop against the black background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'd like to have a hair in those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous hair, a perfect windstream of locks. xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wouldn't it be fun having hair like that. Great job.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful colourful face Denise. Coloured pencils are my all time favourite medium. i'm gonna check out that link above

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool. I love the colors you use.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice! Love her edgy hair!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing your thoughts about my work. Because I am getting too many spammer comments, l have to use Captcha, sorry. Hope this is not a problem for you !